Thursday, September 20, 2007

Good morning

A Pleasant Good Morning to All:

Greetings from the Most High......Jah

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. My weekend was uneventful, well at least to me. I spent some much needed family time and some money I didn't have.

Walking down the aisle (that sounded really funny) in Pricesmart with my son and Mark, I got to thinking how important family life is. Raising children is a two-person job; that is how God intended. Now, do not misconstrue, to all the women and men that have been rallying solo, hats off to you! I am saying that this job is too difficult to endure alone. Almost all of us have a support system...a mother, father, brother, aunt, someone that we can lean on when needed.

This weekend my son said Daddy. I saw pride in his father's eyes and I think that made everything worthwhile.

It is important to spend as much time as possible bonding with our family and keeping the unit strong. After work and play, all we have left is blood. My family is very extended, in a sense some of my friends are closer to me that my siblings.

Take time out today and say hello, to a cousin or in-law that you may not have heard from in a while. Call the husbands/wives/boyfriends/girlfriends wish them a pleasant day and remember saying I love you is the easy part; showing it is a full time job.

Have blessed day!

No comments: